VR&E Independent Living track

If your service-connected disability limits your ability to perform activities of daily living (like bathing, dressing, accessing the community, and interacting with others) and you can’t return to work right away, you may qualify for independent living services through the Independent Living track. You may also receive these services as you work to find a job if that’s a goal you and your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) have created. In both cases, your VRC can help you restore your daily living activities.

Find out if you may be eligible for services through Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) to help you live as independently as possible.

Click here to go to VA.gov and learn more.