The following programs are available for older adults or disabled individuals to help meet their needs so they can continue to live in the community and avoid being placed in a nursing home prematurely.
For more information about these programs, please contact the Alliance for Aging, Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at 305-670-4357.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Initiative (ADI)
- Community Care for the Elderly (CCE)
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program (EHEAP)
- Home Care for the Elderly (HCE) Program
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Older Americans Act (OAA) Program
- SHINE (Medicare, Medicaid and Health Insurance Questions)